Dental Implants Bryan TX dentist Dr. Chuck Majors wants to challenge the knowledge that patients have on dental implants.
- What are dental implants comprised of?
- True or False. Forms of dental implants have existed since the BC era.
- How long does the process of osseointegration last generally?
- Do dental implants improve patients’ oral and dental health?
- True or False. Dental implants are the leading tooth loss solution.
- True or False. Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper maintenance and care.
- Where are the dental implants embedded?
- True or False. In the first few weeks following the dental implantation procedure, patients should enjoy soft foods and primarily water as a beverage.
- True or False. Dental implants require replacement every 5-10 years.
- When are you going to call Dr. Majors to schedule a consultation for dental implants?
Why Dental Implants?
Without giving too many answers away, Dr. Majors wants to elaborate on the many benefits of dental implants. These artificial tooth roots can function and perform just as well, if not better, than real teeth thanks to process called osseointegration. This process is the natural integration of the dental implants into the patient’s jawbone that grants full access to the oral system. Once this process is complete the patient is able to achieve the comfortable and confident bite and mastication potential they last along with their tooth or teeth. These life- changing solutions can increase the density of the teeth and jaw, resurrect the presence and function of the alveolar bone and can even protect the patient from developing gum diseases.
- Titanium alloy.
- 4-6 months, depending on how many dental implants the patient needs.
- Yes, dental implants work hard to restore the presence of bone in the jaw and teeth, protect vulnerable gum tissue and provide a complete and healthy smile to patients missing a tooth or teeth.
- Dental implants are embedded into the patient’s jawbone.
- False, dentures and dental bridges require these replacements, not dental implants.
Want to learn more? Visit our Dental Implants Bryan TX page.
Call us Today to Schedule a Consultation.
Do you know as much as you should about dental implants and their benefits? Dr. Majors can tell patients all they need to know about these life- changing solutions at your in-person consultation in Bryan, TX. If you are missing a tooth or teeth, call us today to schedule this consultation at (979) 341-9477.